Dec 28, 2009

Assignment 9: New Year Reflections & Hope

Belive it or not. We are about to say good-bye to 2009 and welcome 2010!

Looking back to this year, there many good things and also many bad things.The most exciting thing that I want to remember is I got the right to live in the dormitory for one year. I felt that I was very lucky to get the right. This is really a good news to me.

One thig that I have to improve in 2009 is time management. I usually sleep late and wake up late. This results in missing classes and bad concentration. And the problem is I don't do the time management well.I realize that I have to use scrappy time well in the next year.

In the new coming year, I have several hopes. First, I start to take the monogragh
course next semester, and I wish myself to put more efforts on it. Second, I want to
take exercise every day to have a healthy body so that I could face many challenges.

In the end, I want to thank every one and wish every one have a happy new year!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you will achieve all the challenges and be healthy in 2010.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compared with me, u sleep early and get up early....
    Wish both of us could manage time very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do time management well, too.

    New year, new hopes

    Have a nice year and reach your hopes~

    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time management is really important to college student.
    I also want to have better time management, too!

    Hope next semester you'll be more excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video probably will help you mangage your time better.
    Randy Pausch Lecture: Time Management
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTugjssqOT0

    ReplyDelete